White Sox vs Cubs First Pitch 1:20 CT

Kyyle23

Dare I say the "S" word? No, not right now. Not until the end of the thread when the game is at hand.

Come on Floyd, time to exact revenge for your poor showing at the Cell and dominate this lineup a la Humber.

F*** the cubs

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 08:38 AM)
I will be in attendance, rocking #35. :gosox3: :headbang

I'm going as well. I don't know whether to dress as the BP cup or a broom. Maybe I'll make a BP Cup costume and bring a broom.

The Cubs Suck

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 09:39 AM)
I'm going as well. I don't know whether to dress as the BP cup or a broom. Maybe I'll make a BP Cup costume and bring a broom.

The Cubs Suck

I want your estimation of the percentage of Cubs and Sox fans in attendance when you get back later tonite

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 09:47 AM)
I want your estimation of the percentage of Cubs and Sox fans in attendance when you get back later tonite

I'm guessing right now there will be more Sox fans than ever at one of these games at Wrigley. Cubs fans are pulling a France and surrendering.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 09:55 AM)
Pierre LF, Ramirez SS, Dunn 1B, Quentin RF, Pierzynski C, Rios CF, Teahen 3B, Beckham 2B, Floyd P.

This is the day Adam Dunn does something.(one day I will be correct) If he and Rios wake up, the Sox will be able to set their playoff rotation pretty far in advance.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 09:55 AM)
Pierre LF, Ramirez SS, Dunn 1B, Quentin RF, Pierzynski C, Rios CF, Teahen 3B, Beckham 2B, Floyd P.

speaking of pulling a france and surrendering.....

QUOTE (Greg Hibbard @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 10:08 AM)
I wish I saw anything in Dunn's swing that made me think he was even close.

to be honest i liked his first at bat against Garza yesterday. after that, not so much

QUOTE (Greg Hibbard @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 04:08 PM)
I wish I saw anything in Dunn's swing that made me think he was even close.

There's very little confidence in his swing right now, as he's not letting it fly. At this point, I'd rather he just swing at first three pitches he sees and hope for the best.

QUOTE (scenario @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 04:21 PM)
Morel has a .338 batting average during day games.

Paulie .395

Teahen .161.

Dunn .141

Not only that, but you have really weak corner infield defense today and the Pierre/Morel 1-2 in the order had a nice rhythm going.

Screen_shot_2011_07_03_at_10.25.45_AM.png

Not a ton of at-bats for our guys, but Paulie has hit him hard in 18 PAs. With the way Gavin pitches with shoddy defense and the way Dunn is swinging, you gotta play Paulie this afternoon.

Don't think the Dunn/Konerko swap will help today.

BTW, I always say "not a ton of ABs for our guys..." when really it is more accurate to say "not a ton of PAs for our guys..." Just realized that. Yeah, random.

Edited by maggsmaggs