Slow pitch softball thread

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team I subbed for in the tournament today got destroyed. It was ugly. I played Rcf for the first time in about 3 years. Held my own, but had a costly drop when a guy hit one that tailed away at the last second and hit off the tip of my glove. I was really pissed at myself

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 17, 2013 -> 06:28 PM)
The team is subbed for in the tournament today got destroyed. It was ugly. I played Rcf for the first time in about 3 years. Held my own, but had a costly drop when a guy hit one that tailed away at the last second and hit off the tip of my glove. I was really pissed at myself

On the rare occasion I play RF, I pray the ball is never hit to me.

We laid a big fat egg. Our SS/best hitter was hurt and our defense blew. Oh, and the team we lost to brought 4 ringers.

They ended up winning the tourney after finishing 6-5 in regular season. What's that say?

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 07:59 AM)
We laid a big fat egg. Our SS/best hitter was hurt and our defense blew. Oh, and the team we lost to brought 4 ringers.

They ended up winning the tourney after finishing 6-5 in regular season. What's that say?

That you blew it?!?

It always made me sick that leagues allowed teams to get away with loading up for the playoffs.

It's disgusting to play the season within the rules only to face an A-league team when the cash is on the line.

I guess I can't blame the cheaters - if people like that can get away with something, they usually will try to.

If I ran a league I'd have a drivers license check before every game.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 10:02 AM)
It always made me sick that leagues allowed teams to get away with loading up for the playoffs.

It's disgusting to play the season within the rules only to face an A-league team when the cash is on the line.

I guess I can't blame the cheaters - if people like that can get away with something, they usually will try to.

If I ran a league I'd have a drivers license check before every game.

Arlington Heights does roster checks before playoff games now because of the complaints. So, I actually do have to bring my drivers license to games.