SOX GAMETHREAD: TAKING YU DOWN FOR THE 4 COUNT

Kyyle23

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 27, 2012 -> 10:11 PM)
LOL, are you kidding me? That ball almost sailed right over Rios' head because it was hit with so hard. It was an absolute rope.

I have no idea what you watched, the ball Cruz hit this inning was a rocket. Youngs was well hit but good god do you exaggerate.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 27, 2012 -> 09:11 PM)
And the game we are watching is a GAME. And the team you want to win is WINNING. Yet look at your posts. You would think they are losing by 20 runs and are 20 games out of first place.

Once again, I think I have a right not to have much confidence in Jones and Thornton at this point.

But, by all means, tell me how I should feel about them. Maybe you should be at WSI with that attitude...

Maybe you can complain about Brett Myers while you're at it.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 27, 2012 -> 10:15 PM)
Not like this means anything, but David Murphy absolutely kills me in The Show. I hit him in the head every chance I get.

Total pro you are.

Nice job by Myers. He doesn't make me want to tear my hair out when he pitches. Unlike Crain and Thornton. Those guys are horrible to watch.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 27, 2012 -> 10:16 PM)
Once again, I think I have a right not to have much confidence in Jones and Thornton at this point.

But, by all means, tell me how I should feel about them. Maybe you should be at WSI with that attitude...

You're the guy who tells everyone what they should think, and corrects everyone's spelling. Why are you popping off?

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 27, 2012 -> 09:17 PM)
You're the guy who tells everyone what they should think, and corrects everyone's spelling. Why are you popping off?

I could care less what, for example, Caesar posts every minute of a game thread....I really could care less if someone is optimistic or pessimistic, it's up to them.

I don't think you'll fine me jumping on anyone or picking a fight just to be ornery in a game thread.