Cubs-Mets (Better Team) NLCS

Panerista

Who wins  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Cubs
    • Better club

Jesse Rogers@ESPNChiCubs

@ESPNChiCubs what's confusing? The Mets are good...this is the final four...everybody is good. Cubs getting outplayed..it happens.

Cubs' media guys getting a little bit exasperated with casual Cubs' fans expectations for them to just march through the NLCS and World Series.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 18, 2015 -> 09:46 PM)
Jesse Rogers@ESPNChiCubs

@ESPNChiCubs what's confusing? The Mets are good...this is the final four...everybody is good. Cubs getting outplayed..it happens.

Cubs' media guys getting a little bit exasperated with casual Cubs' fans expectations for them to just march through the NLCS and World Series.

Going back a few years The Little Guy always has been a Cub apoligist

QUOTE (lord chas @ Oct 18, 2015 -> 10:16 PM)
You have to figure finally losing an Arietta start will have the Cubs doubting themselves

They might be the most momentum reliant team in baseball.

Now they've got deGrom coming for them.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Oct 18, 2015 -> 10:18 PM)
#FlyTheL

#WeAreNotAsGood

#WeAreGood is such a lame and crappy team-related hashtag. It annoys the hell out of me.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (whitesoxjr27 @ Oct 18, 2015 -> 10:18 PM)
Three at Wrigley still make me nervous. Don't ask me why.

I can see why. The Cubs are so reliant on the home run. If the wind is blowing out, that's a huge advantage for them. The Mets will have deGrom going in game 3 and Harvey in game 5, so I think they'll be fine. They just need to take 1 of 3 for them to bring it back to New York.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 18, 2015 -> 10:19 PM)
I can see why. The Cubs are so reliant on the home run. If the wind is blowing out, that's a huge advantage for them. The Mets will have deGrom going in game 3 and Harvey in game 5, so I think they'll be fine. They just need to take 1 of 3 for them to bring it back to New York.

Time will tell.