Alex Gordon Thread

Dunt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 28, 2015 -> 01:37 PM)
IMA SINE YOU PIDDY ON THE RUNNY KINE, HAHA, YEA

I piddy da foo dat dudnnt sine toodae! Yoo heer me Gordon yoo foo! Sine already sucka mafa!

Wy four him no sine? Him no likka wite socks! Mabee him preefer pink tootoo insted.

Hahn could have gained a ton of respect from me had he made the cold blooded move and signed one of the big 3 on Christmas. That would have taken BIG cajones and shown huge dedication. He didn't lose respect from me for not doing it, but my respect for him still remains low. Hopefully he can redeem himself to me and many other fans

QUOTE (ron883 @ Dec 28, 2015 -> 03:59 PM)
Hahn could have gained a ton of respect from me had he made the cold blooded move and signed one of the big 3 on Christmas. That would have taken BIG cajones and shown huge dedication. He didn't lose respect from me for not doing it, but my respect for him still remains low. Hopefully he can redeem himself to me and many other fans

well, the big 3 had to be down with that as well, so it's not like a Hahn unilateral move. Possibly one or all three said "no discussions during holiday"

It would not matter in the grand scheme of things. The only thing that matters is that he ultimately gets it done and brings on another big bat. Whether that be Christmas or January 4th. I dont think Hahn cares about the impatience of message boards.

I agree, getting something done on Christmas would have shown huge stones, and would have been cold blooded. Doing the same move any other date is just.....blah.

I am sure that weighed heavily on Hahn's holiday plans.