2016-2017 NFL Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Oct 31, 2016 -> 09:47 AM)
http://thebiglead.com/2016/10/30/the-bears...est-of-the-nfl/

The Bears are becoming one of the worst run franchises in the league.

One thing that kind of worries me is say we do fire Fox, we just went through all the pain removing all of our 4-3 plaeyrs for 3-4. Now we may scrap it again.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 31, 2016 -> 09:50 AM)
At one point yesterday the Packers #1 CB was 5th on the depth chart when the season started. They are also on their 6th RB, who is a WR.

Maybe they should spread the injuries out just a little bit. Thanks.

Has G-Mo Allison been on the team all year? I didn't even know he was in the league, then he popped up in the box score yesterday.

Wonder how much truth there is to this report? I don't see how you can really see anything unless it is just a total cluster. Otherwise, you absolutely need to give the front office time. Only reason I was for moving away from Trestman so fast was because of what an utter disaster everything had became and Emery was the one who oversaw it. I can't imagine that going on right now, but I might be wrong.

I do feel that the media absolutely hates Fox so they will pounce on him any chance they get (and it is because Fox gives them absolutely nothing).

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 31, 2016 -> 09:59 AM)
Has G-Mo Allison been on the team all year? I didn't even know he was in the league, then he popped up in the box score yesterday.

They just brought him up from the practice squad. So yesterday was his first NFL game.

Not bad for his first game.

The whole "you have good years with injuries and bad years with injuries" seems to have changed so now it's "you are randomly the one team not affected by injuries" or "you have a lot of injuries".

I don't remember last Bears team that wasn't on their 3rd/4th strings across defense and oline.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Oct 31, 2016 -> 09:47 AM)
http://thebiglead.com/2016/10/30/the-bears...est-of-the-nfl/

The Bears are becoming one of the worst run franchises in the league.

Arkush has a hypothesis that this may be a management consultant who is helping McCaskeys value the franchise to sell soon.

It makes some sense. The McCaskeys are billionaires without the billions to spend. It is a surprising thing to hear so soon after hiring Pace that they'd get a consultant.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 31, 2016 -> 10:45 AM)
Arkush has a hypothesis that this may be a management consultant who is helping McCaskeys value the franchise to sell soon.

It makes some sense. The McCaskeys are billionaires without the billions to spend. It is a surprising thing to hear so soon after hiring Pace that they'd get a consultant.

If that were true that would turn this story around from one of the worst things that is happening with this franchise to the best things. Good lord let it be true.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 31, 2016 -> 07:46 PM)
Gruden criticizing Alshon after a bad pass it looked like to me. Agreed?

Didn't look like he put much effort into catching the ball and given the way he's played since then I'm inclined to believe this is the case. He's playing like dog s***.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Oct 31, 2016 -> 09:06 PM)
Didn't look like he put much effort into catching the ball and given the way he's played since then I'm inclined to believe this is the case. He's playing like dog s***.

Touchdown Jeffrey