Chris Sale scratched from start

Baron

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Jul 24, 2016 -> 10:29 AM)
Mental midget. Trade him.

If that's how he reacted to the guy who is thinking about trading him, imagine how he would react to the pisters on this board who WANT to trade him.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 24, 2016 -> 10:31 AM)
I agree to the point of sometime in the next 5 months, not 8 days necessarily.

I was originally thinking that the day to trade him would've been a year from now. So if Hahn wants to wait until the winter meetings, that's fine with me.

QUOTE (ptatc @ Jul 24, 2016 -> 10:34 AM)
If that's how he reacted to the guy who is thinking about trading him, imagine how he would react to the pisters on this board who WANT to trade him.

Good thing I'm incognito! :ph34r:

:lol:

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Jul 24, 2016 -> 10:29 AM)
If Sale is upset with the '76 uniforms being a PR and marketing ploy, how is that any different than wearing the '83 uniforms?

Because the 76 unis are made with different material or fit different apparently. Said they are uncomfortable. The 83 jerseys must not be.

This kind of behavior from the best and most valuable member of your team is totally unacceptable. It's like a little kid throwing a tantrum every time he doesn't get his way. What kind of example is that to the younger guys on this team. you lead by example.

This is exactly why the White Sox are a losing team and organization. There is no leadership whatsoever.

Trade him for as much as you can get. You will never win with this type of selfish player. It's time to sell and start building over. Get rid of Hahn and Ventura and the entire coaching staff.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Jul 24, 2016 -> 10:50 AM)
Ventura says starting pitchers do get to choose the jersey... except on a promotional day. #WhiteSoxTalk

https://twitter.com/SieraSantos/status/757241315511926784

That is so dumb. Why would you wear jerseys that your know your star pitcher and other players don't enjoy wearing just for a promotion? This organization needs a lot of help

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 24, 2016 -> 12:11 PM)
That is so dumb. Why would you wear jerseys that your know your star pitcher and other players don't enjoy wearing just for a promotion? This organization needs a lot of help

Other people have said they're extremely comfortable

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 24, 2016 -> 11:02 AM)
Weirdest thing yesterday was right when this started I get the message, "It's nothing. Sale has the flu." Then immediately after I tweeted it, Doug Padilla, John Greenburg (spelling? name?) and Scott Gregor all tweeted the same. Obviously this wasn't the case but how do four different people get the same wrong story in a matter of 20 minutes. It was very fishy to me.

Really seems to me like the Sox tried to protect Sale, again, as all of the locals got the same cover story early. Again, my guess is someone else was in the clubhouse that helped the real story get out. Was that another reporter? Was that a disgruntled teammate? Remember there was already some dissension over the LaRoche incident. To me that is the most interesting part of this.