Luis Robert signing official

southsider2k5

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ May 20, 2017 -> 12:24 PM)
Ain't happening. Just pop the top on a cool one and ride the wave!

But a 10k/mo retainer client is on the line if I don't get my ass in gear. My Luis Robert obsession is a serious problem. Do they have a Luis Robert Anonymous program?

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have him no lower than three in the system.

Moncada

Robert/Kopech

Kopech/Robert

Giolito

Collins

Lopez

Fulmer

Dunning

Adams

Basabe

Its crazy to think that their first round pick will be in the bottom half of the top ten. the system has been so bad that their first round picks go to #1 immediately

QUOTE (hi8is @ May 20, 2017 -> 02:26 PM)
But a 10k/mo retainer client is on the line if I don't get my ass in gear. My Luis Robert obsession is a serious problem. Do they have a Luis Robert Anonymous program?

Hi, I'm BlackSox13 and I'll be your counselor for the Luis Robert obsession program. My rates are pro boner so you should be able to afford my fees.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 20, 2017 -> 12:31 PM)
And just like that you feel a whole lot better about the system's position talent, still not deep by any means but damn this is huge.

Deals for Q, Robertson, + will sure add more confidence and filler by 2018. Draft strong again next month... tank this year for a high draft slot next year... Gotta love it.

Well done, Hahn.

Re this "penalty" that the Sox can't pay a bonus >$300K for the next 2 years, I thought that 300K was the hard cap anyway.

the Sox should have the number 1 farm system by a mile in about 71 days.

Edited by GreenSox

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 20, 2017 -> 02:31 PM)
And just like that you feel a whole lot better about the system's position talent, still not deep by any means but damn this is huge.

now if only someone like haseley or kendall falls - not likely to happen but i can dream. Also -we are still going to add via trade within the next month or two

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ May 20, 2017 -> 12:36 PM)
That doesn't seem right. They're just the remainder of the tax/bonus (something like ten mill) is what I thought.

the Red Sox are reportedly picking up the tab on the remainder of the money he’s owed and all of the tax obligations as well.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2016/12/red-...chris-sale.html