bmags

4/17 1:10 pm - White Sox v. Royals (Giolito v. Keller)

Baseball is truly the stupidest sport sometimes.  

Celebrate big strike out?  All good

Celebrate a big homerun?  You are a disgrace to the game and will have a ball thrown at you.

Get angry at said ball being thrown at you?  Take a seat

• Like 3

Joe West should be banned from baseball until he has an actual neck. Fat fuck. And fuck Mitch Keller. Little b****. We're gonna donkey-punch that garbage-ass bullpen. I hope Yoan wins it and uses the bat as a cane to walk around the bases. Fuck the Royals. I hope they draft 1-1 for the next thirty years and get nothing but Hochevar clones.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Let's not forget our radio broadcaster advising a royal to be hit in the head for running too slow.

• Like 1

There should be a big red phone next to hawks lazy boy right by his bacardi just for this situation

• Haha 1

Just now, bmags said:

Let's not forget our radio broadcaster advising a royal to be hit in the head for running too slow.

He was saying Tim had it coming

This franchise has the audacity to get upset at someone showing emotion after having Ventura on the mound for a while.  I mean seriously.  

• Like 1

I hate that Sox Math shit with the prize shelf and his corny jokes but I like that Jason is a real Sox fan and love it when that passion comes out.