May 1 vs O's straight doubleheader 3:10 PM start time

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

I am sure that Timmy Anderson is really working on his fielding craft and its just luck that he isn't getting better.  Too much smoke surrounding a team that has promoted fielding butchers who have a single tool, the hit tool.  

So you do think the white Sox literally do not do basic infield drills. Got it.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

They're walking the line between awful and fun bad. 

The thing about fun bad is sometimes it’s not fun. If it was always fun they’d be....good. And even good teams drop series to the orioles

Edited by mqr

Just now, mqr said:

So you do think the white Sox literally do not do basic infield drills. Got it.

I am sure they take ground balls.  There is a difference between taking infield and spending time on working isolation, short hop, footwork,  fielding technique and working through each phase.    

Just now, mqr said:

The thing about fun bad is sometimes it’s not fun. If it was always fun they’d be....good

Sorry not fun bad, funny bad. Sometimes all you can do is shake your head and laugh. 

And also when I said I was out I meant watching the game, but not necessarily posting. 

Just now, southsideirish71 said:

I am sure they take ground balls.  There is a difference between taking infield and spending time on working isolation, short hop, footwork,  fielding technique and working through each phase.    

And you only think they don’t because you’re cranky. They do those things. I promise you.