9/18 White Sox @ Reds at 6:10

bmags

Just now, harkness99 said:

thought it was dumb that he was pitching after 2 strait walks and already getting launched.

Not smart by ricky bobby

Yeah, especially since Winker is lefty. He clearly didn't have it after the Votto homer. 

I don't know what Ricky was looking at the previous few at bats.  But clearly the kid doesn't have it and shouldn't be pitching to any more batters.  Though truthfully he never should have been in this position to begin with and that's another failure of Hahn.

4 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Absolutely no chance they bring him up if he wasn't healthy

He’s throwing a good 3-4 mph slower than last year.  There was no crispness on his pitches.  Actually reminds me of when Kopech was throwing slower despite saying he was ok.

Edited by fathom

4 minutes ago, soulfly said:

I don't know what Ricky was looking at the previous few at bats.  But clearly the kid doesn't have it and shouldn't be pitching to any more batters.  Though truthfully he never should have been in this position to begin with and that's another failure of Hahn.

But you also can't really pull him in the second or third here and make it a bullpen game.  In a clincher you do that but not in this situation. Here you just have to hope he gets through and otherwise you just lose the game. 

Edited by Dominikk85