Old: Mega Hendriks Speculation Thread

Chicago White Sox

25 minutes ago, Quin said:

No no no, as we know, all professional athletes sign with Florida or Texas sports teams. They avoid New York and Los Angeles.

It's just a time for accountants to get excited that people are actually going to discuss tax law.

19 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Which spring training site or training facility is he pitching at? I’m guessing the photo was taken this year.

I think that is Dunedin. Looks like Jays catching gear too

edit: upon further review, I don’t think it is Dunedin. It has a similar roof but the supporting columns don’t appear to be visible all the way to the ground like that

Edited by Vulture

2 hours ago, ptatc said:

To each his own. I enjoy the discussions. 

I just read it without posting much now. It's same old same old ,nothing really new to discuss. Both sides use the waiting game. Sometimes it's to the players advantage like with Machado and other times it's to the owners advantage like with the saturated FA reliever market. Overall though I'd have to say it's a bigger advantage to the owners.

30 minutes ago, Vulture said:

I think that is Dunedin. Looks like Jays catching gear too

edit: upon further review, I don’t think it is Dunedin. It has a similar roof but the supporting columns don’t appear to be visible all the way to the ground like that

The logo on the right kind of looks like part of the Blue Jay but I can’t tell. The catcher is definitely wearing blue. 

I know, I know, the sandwich guy... More interested in the tweet he quoted. I guess there's two different ways to look at his response. Either the Sox are one of the teams (abandoning their pursuit of Hendriks), or the Dodgers bring him back (possibly ending their interest in Hendriks).

13 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I know, I know, the sandwich guy... More interested in the tweet he quoted. I guess there's two different ways to look at his response. Either the Sox are one of the teams (abandoning their pursuit of Hendriks), or the Dodgers bring him back (possibly ending their interest in Hendriks).

Yeah but they already have Kenley Jansen. Unless they are thinking about trading him. 

• knightni changed the title to Old: Mega Hendriks Speculation Thread
  • Quin pinned this topic
  • Chisoxfn locked and unpinned this topic