Texas @ Sox

Kyyle23

Just now, RagahRagah said:

He's always deferring to Stone on everything and getting shown up. He's a pushover.

Disagree. He pushes the analytics stuff well and defers to Stone on in game experience. They work well together. 

Just now, Marqhead said:

Disagree. He pushes the analytics stuff well and defers to Stone on in game experience. They work well together. 

Not saying he has NO knowledge. But when you are an obvious pushover and have to ask your color guy for answers to everything, it looks bad.

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Played the game for 18 years. I've never thought benetti is clueless. Him and stone not knowing what pitchers were looking at in their hat was weird and embarrassing, but I've never thought benetti was ignorant about the game. He can be overly complimentary sometimes but that's what it is. Guess we can just agree to disagree. 

The worst I remember about ignorant of the game was a few years ago when Chuck Swirsky would constantly ask Steve inane baseball questions during the game.

I’m blacked out where I live.  I wanted to see Dunning get obviously lit up so bad.

What did it look like?

Did it look like a super old prospect without a top pedigree and without top or even semi-dominant stuff getting shelled? 

Edited by Jerksticks

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Hes asking the opinion of his analyst which is literally his job. Stone is supposed to be the "expert" on certain areas and he flatters and defers to that expertise. 

So basically that is admittance that Jason is not an expert himself. My point.

Just now, Jerksticks said:

I’m blacked out where I live.  I wanted to see Dunning get obviously lit up so bad.

What did it look like?

Did it look like a super old prospect without a top pedigree and without top or even semi-dominant stiff getting shelled? 

He looked like the worst starter the Sox have faced all season