10/3 Tigers @ Sox 2:10PM CT

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Any chance Cesar finds some power again and goes deep a couple times in the postseason?

If he could just be an average type offensive player and also play a decent 2B with this skills, he could really be a huge factor for the Sox.  His range and arm strength over Madrigal is man vs. boy.  If only he could just be decent and have some quality ABs and not make so many mistakes in the field...

• Fire 1

Just now, YourWhatHurts said:

If he could just be an average type offensive player and also play a decent 2B with this skills, he could really be a huge factor for the Sox.  His range and arm strength over Madrigal is man vs. boy.  If only he could just be decent and have some quality ABs and not make so many mistakes in the field...

Unfortunately for Cesar, he's had the power of a boy since joining the Sox. Madrigal had 2x the ISO of Cesar with the Sox. 

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Unfortunately for Cesar, he's had the power of a boy since joining the Sox. Madrigal had 2x the ISO of Cesar with the Sox. 

It's all mental.  At this point I think you need to go Leury at 2B and Engel in RF regardless of whether there is a LHP or RHP on the mound.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Time for Len and DJ to call 11 White Sox winners.

No reason you can't win it all in the first year of your window of opportunity. 

I wish there was some workaround for the time delay.  I would rather listen to just about any sound conceivable than Joe Buck, ARod, or that ESPN chick speak, but the TV delay really is a b****.

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

Yeah. He totally woulda dropped the good-bye. They gave him the space to...he didnt. Best crew in BB one more year.

Yep, I listen to other baseball team's commentators and Stoney and Jason are easily amongst the best, Sox fans who say otherwise are talking out of their ass.