4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)

Just now, elrockinMT said:

I a. Really torn by this VV guy. He can’t seem to go more tha. 4 innings and can get smacked Around but on the other hand he strikes out six. I think he just wants to be tok cute and nibble on those corners  

He sucks, he will be out of baseball within a year.  It’s a fucking joke the Sox were relying on him.

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

I a. Really torn by this VV guy. He can’t seem to go more tha. 4 innings and can get smacked Around but on the other hand he strikes out six. I think he just wants to be tok cute and nibble on those corners  

Don’t care about the amount of strikeouts if the dude is consistently giving up meatballs from the first pitch of the game 

Edited by HahnsKiddieTable

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

Hopefully Cueto can pitch better and Velasquez is more effective as a long man.  But I'd have no problem if they  released him.

Just now, brijames1957 said:

Time to start rebuild part 2 !

Is it really that much out of the question?  I don’t think a total rebuild happen, but building around Cease, Kopech, Robert and Vaughn makes a tiny bit of sense.   I know Tampa would be looking to trade Giolito, Yoan, Anderson and Grandal.

• Like 1