6/4/22 Sox @ Rays, 3:10 pm

My wife just alerted me to the exciting news that we missed two seasons of The Good Witch. Thankfully I'll check back here but I'll be seeing what's going on in Middleton. At least there the old people are competent.

4 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

Trade everybody on the roster and get the highest return possible including TA and Robert, then hire Willie Harris to manage a bunch of up and coming kids. I’d rather watch that than this. At least then we’d be optimistic about the future. 

Yeah to eventually watch this shit again with Hahn and Williams at the helm

2 minutes ago, Texsox said:

My wife just alerted me to the exciting news that we missed two seasons of The Good Witch. Thankfully I'll check back here but I'll be seeing what's going on in Middleton. At least there the old people are competent.

Guardians are a lot easier to cheer for.

They get the most out of their talent.

1 minute ago, foxaparicio said:

Can someone possibly hit the ball...please..square up a line drive somewhere...even if it is caught...just please..hit the ball...

a

Need the 1959 middle infield resurrected to win again.

Franchise is officially cursed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

This series with the Dodgers is going to go about as well as the Red Sox home series.

Might have more LAD fans in the stands cheering, too.

Good. This organization doesn't deserve ANY fans. Those that show up should boo them incessantly. But the only message their stupid fucking owner understands, contains dollar signs. So just don't show up, people. 

Edited by Paulie4Pres

TLR‘s lineup construction is especially terrible when so many guys are not hitting. You have to hit Vaughn, Robert and Abreu in some order back to back to back to have at keast a chance of getting something going. But Leury and his .487 OPS has to bat leadoff because he is fast and fast guys hit leadoff because that’s how baseball has always done it of course forgetting that the leadoff hitter leads off once per game. 

• Like 3

The hitting philosophy of this organization sure seems to be trash the past decade.

Refusal to take walks... swing at so many bad pitches.

Look at the good teams we face and how different they're at bats are than ours

its bullshit how we approach the game

Just now, fathom said:

It’s sad the Cubs, who aren’t even trying to contend, compete so much harder than the Sox and have a better bullpen despite not paying much.

Not for long. Robertson will traded for sure. Maybe Wick?

Madrigal 2/3 and .231 seems like a .300 guy compared to Harrison and Leury.

Just now, brijames1957 said:

Can you share some of what he said?

Basically just said he’s the biggest waste of god-given talent he’s seen, as he should be a 30/30 guy but just doesn’t focus on or off the field.