5/7 Tigers at White Sox

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happily surprised that at-bat ended in an out and that we did not allow any runs. Honestly, that's the kind of momentum-killer that competent teams often use to swing the direction of the ballgame. I know because I see it happen so frequently against us.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 7, 2015 -> 08:02 PM)
Our offense is just bad.. Better step it up the 2nd time through the order

Just not constructed to hit LHP. Realistically, Abreu/Avi/Flowers/Beckham are only guys I trust vs LHP right now.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2015 -> 02:05 PM)
Just not constructed to hit LHP. Realistically, Abreu/Avi/Flowers/Beckham are only guys I trust vs LHP right now.

I do not trust Flowers against anyone.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 7, 2015 -> 08:07 PM)
According to the stats I just saw, Eaton doesn't have an RBI all year. Is he overrated or just slumping? On base percentage sucks.

Obviously slumping, hopefully it's just a slump and last year wasn't a fluke. I really wish he could be moved down in the order and bat 9th right now, but it's not like anyone else is making a strong case for #1.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 7, 2015 -> 02:07 PM)
According to the stats I just saw, Eaton doesn't have an RBI all year. Is he overrated or just slumping? On base percentage sucks.

Im not generally concerned about the leadoff hitters RBI totals. But that is just me

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 7, 2015 -> 07:11 PM)
Im not generally concerned about the leadoff hitters RBI totals. But that is just me

He doesn't have an RBI total. It's zero. And he has six walks all year and an OBP of about .260.

QUOTE (raBBit @ May 7, 2015 -> 11:13 AM)
Agreed.

The Sox are 8-3 at home this year but 0-3 when I am in attendance. I am going to the game today.

I think we all know who to blame if they lose today.

Quintana should be doing exactly what Lobstein does.

Lobstein is not facing one of the best hitters ever, a guy who murders him ruthlessly and another who suddenly has the health of a 2 year old Border Collie when facing LHP... back-to-back-to-back. It takes pitches to get through that, if it means he goes 6 then that's just the breaks. Detroit wont suck until Vmart, Iglesias and a few others wind up on the DL (they will, almost undoubtedly).