Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Thank you, darling. I love you too. 💕
  3. He's going to hit a big HR in one of these games and become a legend if they somehow end up winning it all or even making it to the World Series. Go look at his career playoff stats.
  4. Enjoy the game....it is going to be a madhouse. Take it all in.
  5. If he’s still been talking about that play, he’s not on the same page with the team, thinking about himself. I didn’t mention it at the time because I assumed the Sox knew what they were doing. But adding this weird old man to the team was such a strange choice for Getz
  6. From what I know Josh Nelson lives in Bridgeport and I think Its fair to say he's against the Amtrak project in Bridegeport. Most White Sox fans don't care about the Amtrak project in Bridgeport and I think that the overwhelming amount of fans of the White Sox are in favor of the new stadium in the South Loop.
  7. I do hope to make some friends here and next year, as it often happens, at the last minute I cannot go to a game so I know there’s a lot of people here that would love to go to the Rate Club, even at the last minute, so we’ll see what happens. I will be at the game tomorrow and I can’t wait, the place is going to go crazy.
  8. He was an odd addition to the team in the first place
  9. Josh Nelson needs to start a seperate Bridgeport NIMBY blog because the amount of time he has devoted to the complaints of a couple local property owners is ridiculous.
  10. Grant Taylor will throw out the first pitch....and then throw a complete game shutout and we will call it a 9 inning save instead of a Win because that sounds more cool.
  11. Gene Honda: "Southside, Stand Up! Now throwing out the first pitch, your BUDDY, John Schriffennnnnn!"
  12. If she throws a strike all fans seated in Section 158 win a car!
  13. Thome in a Sox jersey to troll Cleveland fans
  14. Rough year for the minors
  15. I actually absolutely love talking to other Sox fans around me at a game or even just around town. And I also love that I know nothing about that person's politics, etc and that we are just bonding over something that we love. Maybe that is too simplistic of thinking, but I don't really care.
  16. Honestly thought someone was implying Netanyahu was a white Sox fan which is a terrifying thought.
  17. He narrated the World Series dvd

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.