All Activity
Past hour
-
2027 Rotation
Call me crazy, but I love the idea of having both Taylor and Hagen as multi inning weapons out of the pen. Obviously easier said than done with the value/scarcity of SP’s, but sure would be nice to acquire/spend $ on proven SP’s AND have a dominant pen.
-
White sox getting more media attention
https://www.mlb.com/news/braden-montgomery-kyle-teel-chase-meidroth-white-sox-game-2-2026-alds
-
White sox getting more media attention
https://www.mlb.com/news/braden-montgomery-kyle-teel-chase-meidroth-white-sox-game-2-2026-alds
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
It’s just something Pham should let go. Right now is not the time
-
People thought I was crazy, but not so much anymore
Those offers will go up once they finish off Cleveland then cash out. Or maybe wait to when TB finishes off the Yankees see if the Sox can steal game 1 of the ALCS . Of course if that happens will you cash out ? Also seems like at the beginning of the season you would 've got better odds. So bet $250 to win division but $500 each on ALCS and World Series. Did you make the ALCS and WS bets later ? Just seems backwards like if they lost the division and didnt make the playoffs you automatically lose your $500 ALCS and WS bets.
-
People thought I was crazy, but not so much anymore
I thought you meant you bet the pennant and WS before the season... Not 2 days ago lol
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Get that Cubs filth out of here.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
SWEEP THESE FUCKERS!!!
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Gross
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Pham said it was a joke and then went at the Sun Times guy pretty hard. Tommy is an odd guy.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)- People thought I was crazy, but not so much anymore
I'd just cash out at this point if I were you. Them again, I never gamble.- And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
Tommy Pham crash out 🤣- And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
It's crazy that one of the biggest weaknesses of the season is now one of the biggest strengths in the postseason: The pitching. However, I realize that Venable has been using the pitching staff like a bullpen with the openers, guys throwing to the minimum hitters, starters throwing for a couple innings, etc. Regardless, the pitching has been great. I feel good about Wednesday. The atmosphere is going to be electric. Pitchers should be rested. Offense is primed to explode. A blowout win would be nice, but I'll take any win.- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
All valid but can you please tell him to just stop wasting challenges?! ;-)Today
- And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
Mariners and white Sox were the two big villain teams in 90s baseball movies (little big league, major league II)- People thought I was crazy, but not so much anymore
Hey at least you put your money where your mouth is.- White sox getting more media attention
Munetaka Murakami's jersey is outselling all other White Sox players ... Munetaka Murakami's jersey is outselling all other White Sox players combined ... The Japanese slugger, who is tied for the major-league lead with Has anyone seen any update on this...other than Mune breaking into mlb Top 20 jersey sales? You'd have to think Vargas would be #2 by now....Colson Meidroth Antonacci up there as well for Sox jerseys. Still almost all Murakami in Chicago? Back in the day, Joe Maddon jerseys were outselling all Sox jerseys but Abreu in the Quad Cities.- And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
Please elaborate?- And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
How do they explain TEX LA being Yankees' fans? Mickey Mantle coming from Commerce, Oklahoma? Also, Missouri and KS have always been weird. Finally, Delaware hates the Yankees lol?- White sox getting more media attention
Ask Jeeves, no Ask Caulfield. Good stuff Caulfield.- And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
I am starting to wonder about Davis Martin, I just saw his picture on a milk carton.- Mike Vasil "The Wizard"
It worked with Bob Uecker. Uecker didn't play in any games in the 1964 WS but he still got a ring with the Cardinals.- 2026 MLB Catch All (Non Sox, Non AL Central)
https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/nbc-scored-record-viewership-mlb-145903085.html Yankees Red Sox Braves Phillies WC series tv ratings way up from 2025 still waiting on Sox Astros or ALDS numbers - ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT