Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Yeah, but he's not from Winnetka. Jerry knows the South Side and he has my complete trust.
  3. McDonald's soccer stadium isn't scheduled to open until 2028. What is perhaps more newsworthy is the new Ryan Field scheduled to open for the next Northwestern home game. The stadium is a work of art. It is obvious that many hours of thought and design went into it. Meanwhile, Ishbia employed a different, protracted and flawed process in his attempt to move the White Sox from the Southside to the "Railyards" What a joke..the Railyards? How about White Sox Park ? No matter, the concept is fundamentally flawed anyway. https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattdurot/2024/04/09/this-main-street-billionaire-bought-over-a-thousand-small-businesses-and-never-lost-a-dime-justin-ishbia/ https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2026/sep/04/private-equity-boom-hospital-job-layoff
  4. This isn’t possible. The soil there won’t allow the stadium to ever be built.
  5. Does anybody know which app I need to subscribe to in order to watch this round 🙄
  6. Almost exclusively because the White Sox were historically bad, and the AL Central got fat on them.
  7. Hey, I don't care what you are into.
  8. I'm totally leery on Martin right now too, as we have little margin for error in a 5 game series. We're going to need him if we get to the ALCS, though. So if we didn't use him until G3 or G4 in the ALDS, would he do a sim game/sidework friday or saturday? 9-10 days off feels like an eternity.
  9. I do sports because I am all about the experience of it. It's not about hearing my opinions or replacing something missing in my life. I want to see something I will never see again. I want the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows. I want the stories.
  10. it's basically comparing manure.
  11. Cultural exchange is a beautiful thing
  12. People need to realize that with this coaching staff players can improve and that they are working well with the scouting staff. Doyle was ID'd as a guy that had some team control left and could be had for a bucket of balls, but also someone with some talent and someone they could hopefully improve mechanically.
  13. Super Trooper Carl Foster plays baseball in his spare time
  14. No no no Ray was saying that about Doyle like two days ago lol. This is me addressing NEW info not dragging out old s%*#!
  15. He decided to bounce when Doyle started hitting and when Colson kept making errors.
  16. People that can't occasionally laugh at themselves are the worst. I wrote so much wrong stuff on Getz and who GAF. I'd rather be wrong every fucking season and win a playoff series than be right and lose 100+.
  17. That argument exists in all sports. This is the result of expanded playoffs in sports. Some day we will see an 8-9 NFL team in the playoffs. Not long ago the Sox put 3(?) AL Central teams in the post season.
  18. the truce is off and I’m here for it
  19. Problem is I have family and friends whom are Cubs fans so I have to deal with them lol I agree, it's not like a life or death situation so let's just say I want to avoid that, and I will forever root against the Cubs.
  20. I’d rather see Sandlin before Kay.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.