Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. If you've got Xfinity internet, you may have Peacock for free without even knowing. Don't know if that still is a thing or not since I haven't had that in a while but just tossing that out there.
  3. A strong start is important (Hagen gives you a good chance for that). It gives our lineup a chance to jump ahead.
  4. Genuine question: how the hell do I watch these games? Edit: I guess I do get NBCSN. Didn't even know I had it. This is indeed ridiculous, though.
  5. Agreed. I would have gone Sandlin to start with Hagen the short leash today-thursday for 2 innings each.
  6. I don't like using Smith in the first simply because it takes him out of the equation later in the game. If he goes two strong and then the bulk guy gets them 5, that's cool but that's not how this seems to work for them.
  7. Somebody is doing something right in this Organization
  8. MLB is so messed up. The Sox and Cubs are in the playoffs and on regular TV in Chicago, you can watch every playoff game except theirs.
  9. Today

  10. He's like the camel on the commercial. Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, guess what the count is?
  11. Get ready for Connor McKnight with JR and his lowball offers. I have listened to Fleming and is just Meh. He wouldn't bring much excitement
  12. Good, Better, Best
  13. We lost 324 games over the 3 years prior to this season. We are the only team in history to make the playoffs after back to back 100 loss seasons (let alone three 100 loss seasons). That's the definition of playing with house money. Let's go in free and loose and kick the crap out of the trash can bangers in their Mickey Mouse ballpark!
  14. Hagen Smith is the correct choice. That's what I told Will to do.
  15. Gonna be a lot of meathead callers on sports radio tomorrow. With that said, what an ass kicking!
  16. I need my good better best…Kyyle where is it
  17. We were only 3.5 point dogs at home with our 3rd string QB. I sure as hell didn't expect Keenum to look the way he did. He could have had 4 TDs today if Loveland got one more inch on his catch or if Rome knew how to catch. Caleb may have the arm and escapability, but he has a lot to learn in terms of pocket presence and getting the ball out on time. Imagine if Caleb could play like Keenum did today, getting the ball out under 2.5 seconds. The Bears offense would literally be unstoppable. You just hope that this injury gives Caleb some perspective and helps his development as a pocket passer.
  18. An unexpected win given the circumstances.
  19. He makes rookie Kmet look like Travis Kelce.
  20. Frustrating first half, fun second half
  21. Fantastic. Caleb is a stud but there is a lot he can learn from seeing what the vet does while he watches for a week or two and then takes those learnings to elevate his game in the long run! Huge game by defense and excellent qb play and execution by coaching staff. Rome you made some catches later on but I want to see a huge game here soon. Get your swagger going cause too many TDS dropped last year and this year.
  22. well 2021 had one game of excitement and then completely dead same with 2020/Covid goodbye Keuchel/Crochet there was a Luis Robert mammoth bomb at least preceded by a 12 year abyss/nothingness...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.