Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Why is Benetti calling this game and not Schriffdawg? 🤔
  3. Life occupied my day so saw nothing. Great to see a W and especially Colson going deep and Braden 2 hits.
  4. Hopefully the hallucination keeps going through the World Series!
  5. Walking on air. So many things went right tonight, and this team looked like a different playoff team than we’ve ever seen (outside of 05). Usually the Sox get overmatched early and often, this time they stepped on the jugular and never took their foot off of it. One of the most satisfying things was Colson being hit by a pitch and then teeing off in the next AB. Here’s to a clean slate after game 162!
  6. f*** off. Add me back. 💩
  7. I’m going to wake up in the morning a happy man
  8. Ditto. Was sitting there while Grant was pitching and I was like holy s%*#, I’m shaking and feel really anxious. That’s probably not a good thing considering it’s only WC game 1 in what is hopefully a long playoff run. Blum nailed it…we looked like the more poised and experienced team.
  9. I was glad he was back out there even if a little surprised . I just didnt want to see Brazoban, Hudson or Schultz.
  10. Let's get the sweep. Not sure who pitches tomorrow. Probably a combination of Fedde and Schultz.
  11. @joejoesox you can post something nice now Mr. Grinch!
  12. Colson Montgomery 2nd youngest player to Homer in White Sox history. Who is the 1st ? Luis Robert Jr. 487 footer against the A's in 2020.
  13. They won…. So all is well in the world.
  14. This is like the Dan Campbell “we will go for it on fourth all the time so the guys aren’t nervous” school (in a good way)
  15. Sox set a record with most 1.1+ BP appearances on the season.
  16. I loved our approach on offense. It's gonna be tough against Brown, but if they are patient like they were today, good things will happen.
  17. My daughter, son in law, and grandkids live in Houston. I claim them too.
  18. Cleanest game we’ve seen in a while from the Sox. Keep it up
  19. defense was really good all game, everybody made the plays and then some.
  20. I feel like I'm going to wake up in rehab to learn this was just a hallucination.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.