Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 07:43 AM) Wow! I could be sharing a room with Steff. Depends on if you pony up for the Ultra Deluxe Soxtalk Fantasy package, or just the Ultra...
  2. I put this in the game thread after the game.
  3. QUOTE(knightni @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 02:55 PM) Barnaby's is east of downtown as well as over in Mishawaka on Grape Road near the mall. Bruno's is south of downtown and other places throughout SB/Mish. Rocco's is up by ND. Pollito's is pretty darn good as well. They make a NY style, a Chicago style and a BrickOven style. Michigan City is not that redeeming either, I've been there a few times. No it isn't redeeming, but at least the property is cheap
  4. You guys should spend a summer on a trading floor. This stuff happens all of the time when people with money get bored. I remember seeing someone try to eat 20 Big Macs in an hour, 60 recies cups in an hour, this same milk stunt, hold a CBOE rules and regs book over their head for 45 minutes, and many many people getting tails.
  5. QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 02:00 PM) I have a question though, doesnt insurance cover when a player goes on the DL for a long time. I have no idea of if it does or doesnt, just asking the question. Some players contracts are not insurable. For others the cost of the insurance isn't worth it.
  6. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:57 PM) 888-HotFlaChixx $2.00 a minute? Hmmmph no wonder you don't have any friends
  7. If you guys want to score, try this school, the chicks are easy. http://www.nbc5.com/irresistible/4889684/d...382&dppid=65192
  8. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:53 PM) Yeah, I'm joking. Actually, I have my iSight camera set up on my desk and everything. See, sad me because nobody calls... vvv vvv vvv vvv What's your number?
  9. QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 04:04 PM) this is my first thoughts after hearing about this today. how fast is he going to claim liberal bias in the media taking his comments out of context Pretty darned fast. http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/24/robertson.chavez/index.html
  10. QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:42 PM) Where has this board gone when Joe Borchard goes from whipping boy to savior? I believe a smilie would best answer that....
  11. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:17 PM) HOW THICK are your glasses? Cool stuff. We soooo need a nerd's catch all thread. Tex get to work!
  12. QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:09 PM) Which was sooooo not deserved. Someone help.. didn't Garland start a few times for the Cubs at the major level..? He never got above A ball with the Cubs.
  13. QUOTE(YASNY @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 11:17 AM) I'm gonna drop my 2 cents in here. This Timo blowing Ozzie s*** is something I'd expect out of some 13 year old kids. It's offensive. It's insulting to the intelligence of Soxtalk posters and it's been going on for entirely too long. Why the hell don't some of you people grow up or, at the very least, challenge yourself to see if you can possibly come up with something new and halfway intelligent. And, for the record, I am not the only one who feels this way about pre-teen caliber s*** you are slinging around here. QUOTE(Yossarian @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 11:26 AM) I made a similar post a while back and it got axed. I was almost afraid to continue posting thinking maybe I'd get banned. I agree 100%. Its has been miserable here lately. This specific board has looked worse than the perseption of the Sox offense is.
  14. QUOTE(mreye @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 10:06 AM) Hog manure. Always reminds me of riding my bike to the outskirts of town past the hog farm. That explains why I won't sit next to you on the train... :puke
  15. QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 09:57 AM) would that be the grass, the hotdogs, the person sitting next to you, the cigarette smoke, ?? I don't that I can identify one thing. There is some unique mix of smells in the summer at a ballpark, that just screams perfect day to me.
  16. The ballpark. Still is my favorite smell today.
  17. Are you all kidding me? You there are more "in's" and "out's" on here than in a Hokey-Pokey Dance marathon.
  18. QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 09:42 AM) Mike I heard he's doubtful but it will be a game time desicion. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 09:42 AM) I had read somewhere this morning that he was a no-go. Wow so they will be minus Torri, Jones, and Stewart? We HAVE to take this one.
  19. I would love to ask Rich Daley how he thinks Chicago should be held responsible for this, but he wants to file lawsuits against companies for people misusing their products. http://www.nbc5.com/news/4887615/detail.ht...994&dppid=65172
  20. Any word on Shannon Stewart playing tonight?
  21. Grinder Rule 13, Win or Jump off a building
  22. Congrats AHB
  23. QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 08:42 AM) Great read. I'm looking at my business, I need a big ass truck to haul my rig, and thinking this may be a great time to buy a truck. They must be sitting on lots with everyone trying to trade them in for fuel sippers. Maybe a nice Dodge Cummings Diesel. You are on to something there. I remember recently reading in separate articles that Carmax has record inventories for SUVs and trucks, coupled with the automakers saying that SUV/truck sales were down double digit percentages vs last year.
  24. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9056643/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.