Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harry Chappas

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harry Chappas

  1. Has anything been written about the price of real estate in the loop absolutely cratering? People much smarter, wealthy and in the grift than I have to be working that angle. I'm not sure a footprint could open but it would be interesting to redevelop the Loop with this.
  2. Acuna is embarrassingly bad.
  3. As each day goes by I become less and less interested in the White Sox. I hope this changes if they ever become average but to be honest I am not certain that it will. There are guys on this team I have never heard of and I am not certain I could name 20 players on the current roster.
  4. Really shows the ineptitude or arrogance of this organization. Sims sucks but he wasn't the issue that inning.
  5. Epitome of this team. Sorry to be jumping in to just be negative but this guy is as epic a failure of a signing as anyone of recent memory. Look at opening day and then this debacle. He should have stayed out there until it is over. Make this loser wear it.
  6. Move Newcomb up a spot and there is no value for anyone after 6.
  7. It was OK. Worth the time but nothing that needed to be done.
  8. Look at the pitching over last 9 games. Its sad they cant sign hitters.
  9. Stone claimed Mcguire was seeing him well in that AB...Stone could not have been more wrong
  10. Well you can send this one to Cooperstown. Back to golf, ugh
  11. Hill is just as bad...ooof
  12. You throw in baseball and women's volleyball and see where the NIL money is coming into play. I am not certain the SEC has deep enough pockets to sustain NIL funding against the Big 10.
  13. The Reinsdorfs do not care about winning. I really wish at a press conference someone would call them out on it. The Bears may have finally done some things to win after shitcanning Ted Phillips but who knows. Jerry Reinsdorf doesn't give two shits about winning and for his kid to say that and the media not laugh in his face is something. The Bears used this playbook of hamstringing GMS, coaches and QBs with cycles of failure and musical chairs in which one ofthem always remained.
  14. It was a double steal or double hit and run.
  15. Will he bring in Benentendi to PH prior Colson...
  16. First tine seeing Acuna yesterday. He could be less impressive as Mediroth. He looks teeny tiny.
  17. Working a bit. Offense needs every trick in the book
  18. Just flipped game on. McKnight is so much better listen.
  19. Why was Katz fired? New guy seems a bit bad

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.