Opening Day 4/4/2017 - White Sox vs Tigers

flavum

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Apr 4, 2017 -> 07:47 PM)
This season is already going to suck, but it's going to be extremely bad if Quintana ends up sucking and destroying his trade value.

With Rodon hurt, nothing else really matters besides Q's value and Anderson's growth

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 4, 2017 -> 12:48 PM)
With Rodon hurt, nothing else really matters besides Q's value and Anderson's growth

What about the value of Frazier, Robertson and Melky? Obviously rooting for them all to do well so we can get something back for them at the deadline.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 4, 2017 -> 01:48 PM)

I think the same can be said for Abreu, Frazier and Robertson's value to a lesser extent...

its funny I look around on opening day literally rooting for contending teams to have bullpen meltdowns in hopes they will make a run for Robertson or jones

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Apr 4, 2017 -> 01:47 PM)
This season is already going to suck, but it's going to be extremely bad if Quintana ends up sucking and destroying his trade value.

It would take more than a couple of bad innings to destroy Q's value.

And now he's getting lit up. Yuck

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 4, 2017 -> 01:50 PM)
I think the same can be said for Abreu, Frazier and Robertson's value to a lesser extent...

its funny I look around on opening day literally rooting for contending teams to have bullpen meltdowns in hopes they will make a run for Robertson or jones

That feels like an inevitability. He will get moved.