3/30- Sox at Royals, 1:15 CDT, NBCSC

flavum

2 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

If you aren't on it already, I'd jump on the Yoan Moncada 2019 all-star train pretty soon. It's about to leave the station...

Crap, I already bought my ticket for the Eloy rookie of the year train...I might have to make an exchange 😎

1 minute ago, Jake said:

I see Tim as a glove-first 2 WAR type guy that you need a few of to be a consistent winner.

As far as Eloy is concerned on D, what I see is a dumb error, him looking really slow, but also comfortable reading the ball in the air.

I'm not worried about the communication issue.  It's more how slow he is going after the ball

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Wouldn't it make sense to have Yonder as the 1st baseman not only for defensive purposes, but so we can pitch hit for his bum as if a lefty comes in? 

The Friends of Manny trio can go anytime now, and I don't think anyone would be upset.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, wegner said:

How about waking up Ricky and letting the ump hear it...that was crap

Sorry, Ricky is figuring out with Benetti what music to play in the clubhouse.  Should make for INCREDIBLE television tomorrow during their in-game interview.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Doesnt it get boring or depressing being so negative all the time?

it sure the hell has been boring and depressing being a fan of this team over the last 10 years, to be honest.  Seeing such a horrible, inexcusable offseason playing out on the field should make everyone livid.  Watching Palka have to play RF and screw over the pitchers just because Hahn acquired Alonso is the perfect illustration of why Hahn should be a first-ballot inductee into the Hall of Shame.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, fathom said:

it sure the hell has been boring and depressing being a fan of this team over the last 10 years, to be honest.  Seeing such a horrible, inexcusable offseason playing out on the field should make everyone livid.  Watching Palka have to play RF and screw over the pitchers just because Hahn acquired Alonso is the perfect illustration of why Hahn should be a first-ballot inductee into the Hall of Shame.

You're not forced to watch or follow though. That's what I don't understand.

When things make me miserable I stop doing them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

You're not forced to watch or follow though. That's what I don't understand.

When things make me miserable I stop doing them.

People complaining about the team aren't necessarily "miserable". It doesn't take much to make a post chastising a player for messing up. Doesn't mean watching the game pains them. Fans still want to see Yoan, Eloy, etc. Playing forum police and hounding people who make negative posts is equally if not more annoying. Ignore people if the negativity bothers you so much. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1