GT 5/29: ORIOLES @ SOX G2

1 minute ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Pulling the starter after 82 pitches while he is doing work in a short game sort of means he was predetermined to be pulled right? It isn’t like game managing.

made zero sense with another double header coming up...

1 minute ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Pulling the starter after 82 pitches while he is doing work in a short game sort of means he was predetermined to be pulled right? It isn’t like game managing.

It's either pre-determined or Lynn got hurt. I'd rather it be the former than the latter.

Just now, chw42 said:

It's either pre-determined or Lynn got hurt. I'd rather it be the former than the latter.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

A more likely explanation is that it was another inexplicable TLR move.

1 hour ago, tray said:

You're wrong.

lol you have no fucking clue - so vaughn not getting a sign the entire at bat... but mercedes got a sign  on 3-0 in a 16-4 game...haha.

I like how you called yermin obese lol...

I actually laugh when i see him up at the plate - his chest and shoulders look like they are made out of boulders. 

obese rofl... 

Edited by harkness99
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, staxxington said:

Lol remember when we were all upset about Hendricks?......

yeah about that, sorry Liam... so glad you are ours.

Don’t get too far out front of the skis here.  If he has a bad game I’m pretty sure all the same people will climb out of their car beds to come post how terrible a signing it was.  😂

33 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Bummer going 2005 Damaso Marte...

Can we send Bummer down to Charlotte to try to get his Mojo back. He is terrible and killing the Sox. 

Is sending a player of Bummer's stature down just not done. But he needs to be in a low pressure situations where he can work on things. He's really is hurting the Sox, there's no safe time to put him in anymore. If the Orioles didn't totally suck, he probably could have or would have lost that game today. 

He's getting paid big bucks for a reliever, can't the Sox explain to him that he needs this? Again, is this sort of thing ever done with today's modern players?