6/6| White Sox vs Tigers | 1:10PM CT | TLR 2nd All-time Win Watch!

ron883

22 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Your insistence that we all celebrate dear leader is both comical and sick.  Seek help. 

I for one am rooting for the White Sox to win this game. I had to make the game thread to remove the filth from the previous game thread starter. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I for one am rooting for the White Sox to win this game. I had to make the game thread to remove the filth from the previous game thread starter. 

Please grow up.  Your schtick is tired.  We are all here to cheer on the Sox.  But I won’t be feeding into whatever twisted need you have for attention.  Enjoy your trolling good sir. 

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Hopefully under the guise of sportsmanship brother, Tony doesn’t leave a guy in to bat today with a strained oblique. Yet another precious out he gave away yesterday.

The problem with this philosophy is that it is dependent on the averages. On average the sacrifice will not produce as well with trying to get a hit with your average hitter. Did the sacrifice occur with an average hitter? If it was with a below average hitter or with a hitter in a slump, do the same numbers hold true?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ptatc said:

The problem with this philosophy is that it is dependent on the averages. On average the sacrifice will not produce as well with trying to get a hit with your average hitter. Did the sacrifice occur with an average hitter? If it was with a below average hitter or with a hitter in a slump, do the same numbers hold true?

The pitcher they were facing had yet to retire a White Sox in 2 appearances. Dumb move. If Danny Mendick can't hit Derek Holland, he needs to start selling cars.

Edited by Dick Allen

AR-710259627.jpg&updated=201210252148&Ma

RH: “Tigers looking to split the series. We are better at every single area but one.”

KW: “Yes we are, same as when we face the Twins. Salvador Perez and Trevor Bauer are the only exceptions in our division.”

RH: “Tony keeps ordering outs on purpose. Bunts, failed hit and runs, batting injured batters, bashing players for home runs. Playing Leury every single game. Poor bullpen decisions, leaving gassed pitchers out there, even after I went over how best to use our staff.”

KW: “He may be the worst manager we ever had, clearly the worst in baseball today.”

RH: “He’s going to cost us any chance at a World Series, isn’t he?”

KW: “God works in mysterious ways.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2