7/30 CWS v CLE 7:10 PM CDT

TheTruth05

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Keuchel and likely Lambert on Sunday means offense better pick it up or Indians are right back in this thing

Yeah, if we can't win a game with Lynn on the mound against their worst starter, I don't see us winning the next 2 games with Keuchel and who knows on the mound. 

26 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I think a lot of people on here undersold how difficult the Sox farm system made it to make deals, but they absolutely could have surpassed what the Giants gave up for Bryant. Particularly when, IMO, at least, they paid 110 cents on the dollar for Kimbrel.

Possibly, but there is also over $6M due, I haven’t seen any reports the Cubs are eating any of it.

Also, are the Sox assuming any of the 2021 salary for Kimbrel?

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Acting like they’ve clinched already

They'll snap out of it sooner than later. We've seen every year, with every team when they go through funks. 

Baseball always seems to balance itself out. We said all along there was no way they should have been doing some of the things they were doing with all these guys out of the lineup......sort of coming back to earth right now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Yeah, if we can't win a game with Lynn on the mound against their worst starter, I don't see us winning the next 2 games with Keuchel and who knows on the mound. 

Like losing Rodon to Hernandez yesterday?

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

They'll snap out of it sooner than later. We've seen every year, with every team when they go through funks. 

Baseball always seems to balance itself out. We said all along there was no way they should have been doing some of the things they were doing with all these guys out of the lineup......sort of coming back to earth right now. 

Absolutely. And with the trade deadline acquisitions, Eloy, Robert, and Grandal soon the pendulum will swing the other way. And swing very very hard. 

Edited by DoUEvenShift