8/1 Game Thread Sox vs Guardians 1:10

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

It could change his speed but that really wasn't his game anyway.

It's hard to be slower than he already was. I think only Pujols and Wilson Ramos were slower than him. 

8 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Never saw a situation of so much optimism combined with a dark cloud of doom

If you think everything is fine right now good for you.  Some of us don't enjoy the way they have been playing. 

Edited by Sox80

Just now, Sox80 said:

If you're think everything is fine right now good for you.  Some of us don't enjoy the way they have been playing. 

Hardly any Sox fans have enjoyed the past three series. Some have a longer term perspective, or at least do not fear a complete Sox collapse. Every team in baseball hits a rough patch at some point during the season.

3 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Quantrill is not a bad pitcher. But your point over the last few weeks is still valid.

He also has our number. He had a 1.74 ERA coming into today against us in 10 innings. 

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Hardly any Sox fans have enjoyed the past three series. Some have a longer term perspective, or at least do not fear a complete Sox collapse. Every team in baseball hits a rough patch at some point during the season.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I have a long term perspective.  Still annoying how they're looking recently is all.  I need better patience I admit.