Sox at Twins 8/9, 7:10

Bob Sacamano

6 minutes ago, chw42 said:

36 degree launch angle was just a little too high. If it's a few degrees lower, it's probably gone. 

If Hernandez had this kind of batted ball profile with the old ball, he would have hit 30+ homers every year. 

I would say GRF should be more homer friendly to Cesar than Progressive Field so he may reach 30 homers this season. 

6 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Semien impressed me early in his career with the Sox by pulling his hands in and keeping a ball fair on an very inside pitch for a HR.

I remember Crede doing it once to pull a very inside pitch for a HR inside the LF foul pole. Don't recall if it was local or national commentators but they slo-mo analysed it.

Edited by SpringfieldFan

53 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

ElOy CaN’t HiT aS a Dh

Nobody said that.

Some dude  said it was "cute" to think that Eloy doesn't have to play where they make him play . 

I responded that Eloy cannot be forced to DH against his will.

Frankly the way he hits the ball, Eloy can play wherever he wants as far as I am concerned.  He is by far, the best and most clutch  hitter on the team.

Just now, hankchifan said:

I would say GRF should be more homer friendly to Cesar than Progressive Field so he may reach 30 homers this season. 

There's a good chance he does hit 30 if he stays healthy and keeps hitting fly balls. 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yoan is now 6/46 on hard hit balls his season. Unreal.

It's probably why his xwOBA is so high despite me thinking he was getting lucky on soft-hit balls. 

• Like 2