GT: Sox @ Tigers (Giolito v Rodriguez) 12:10 CT NBCSN

bmags

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

and by drizzle you mean a cold downpour. flash backs to terrible 43 degree rain showers in college standing in the outfield.

It's hard to tell on the broadcast - but it stop like, immediately after Eloy's at-bat?

If so, the baseball gods just really didn't want an Eloy homer.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Heh. Sox had quite a few female fans at that point even though we suck. Moncada, Kopech, Robert, Yolmer, Anderson, Delmonico, etc. were very popular with the ladies.

YOLMER wtf

• Haha 2

Just now, fathom said:

It’s just amazing how much better he is doing football and basketball 

BB he is forced by pace of action and excitement to cut down on that... FB he is still working towards bigger games,  most of his assignments were relatively obscure. 

1 minute ago, Tnetennba said:

Was that the one where they did all of the pregame pomp and ceremony then ppd the game?

yeah lol. Delayed 3 hours when there was no rain, did the pregame sponsorships, then it started downpouring and they canceled.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bmags said:

nice, checking another box from my soxtalk GT bingo card. "complaining about benetti (talking|joking|questioning|existing) too much"

I had almost forgotten why I disengaged myself from White Sox Interneting for months

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

what’s missing? A timely reference to the Scott Linebrink contract?

ooh that's a good one. Still have complaining Eloy should be at DH, (relief pitcher) should be sent down, and needlessly bringing up the james shields trade.

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

It's gonna be such a game changer for Lucas if he really can become a 4 pitch guy

Getting his ass kicked by Boston might be the best thing for him in the long run.