GT: Sox @ Guardians Game 2: Lambert vs. McKenzie

ChiSox59

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

If we get a runner on and don’t see some pinch hitting I might lose my mind. My disgust for TLR is so hard to look past. 

I’d love to say what my heart is thinking right now, but I’d be life-timed from Soxtalk three times over.  As such, a simple fuck Tony will do for now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, chw42 said:

A reporter needs to get the balls to ask Tony why he threw a game in April in the postgame. 

If he keeps Anderson-Abreu and Robert on the bench in the 9th, it really is inexcusable and is unable to be defended. He simply made this team way worse than it needed to be today, for seemingly no reason. 

• Like 2

Just now, harkness99 said:

This is pretty infuriating... sitting all these guys when we didn't play for two days.

All we can do is vent went it comes to TLR....

Where was TLR when i was in 5th grade and couldn't hit a lick - id have been batting 2nd.

Haseley isn't even on the team full time and he hit him in the 2 hole while hitting Vaughn 6th and Engel 8th. 

• Like 2

The "lets rest everyone" didnt work at all last season. There were still nagging injuries, hitters and pitchers fell flat at the end of the season.. Then you have the Braves who took 0 days off and made it their culture and won the world series because of it. 

Go away TLR

• Like 2