White Sox at Guardians - 6:10 PM - Non-game thread, protest thread

ron883

4 minutes ago, ron883 said:

The true PR staple: burger king

or around where I hung out Papa Johns and Modalla in 11oz cans. Why the 11 oz cans? I have no idea but perhaps it has to do with the unrelenting sun and keeping them cool. Man there is nothing like waking up at 8:30 and seeing the sun almost directly overhead to someone not accustomed to being so close to the equator.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

31 minutes ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

Well, I actually think he meant it to be a protest thread. So I think we have a game thread and a protest thread going at the same time?

Ok he stole the game thread then made a protest thread when there already was one by 2Deep. Scandalous ! 😂 Rabble Rouser !

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

or around where I hung out Papa Johns and Modalla in 11oz cans. Why the 11 oz cans? I have no idea but perhaps it has to do with the unrelenting sun and keeping them cool. Man there is nothing like waking up at 8:30 and seeing the sun almost directly overhead to someone not accustomed to being so close to the equator.

That will be Medalla. They finally started receiving them in upstate NY last year. Had a few. To weak for me now. They're great down home when it's 97

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JoeC said:

Should we all have a group watching session of a Star Wars movie or something?

Or an episode of Letterkenny?

Someone needs to tell the Sox players to give their balls a tug.  Maybe they can sign Shoresy to give this team a spark.

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, ron883 said:

When I went to San Juan the amount of burger kings was astounding 

Ok my bad. Yeah you should have counted the McDonald's.... That's astounding

• Quin locked this topic