GT 8/4: Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist during your windup?

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

We need both. You can’t let Abreu just walk. He’d be willing to work on 1 year contracts. He’s in great shape, can DH over 50% of the time next year, maybe even 75% of the time. Vaughn is the future at 1st base. I’d rather see Sheets and Yazmani Traded. Reallocate Yaz money to the outfield  

Grandal would have to be bought out Keuchel style based on his current performance. You will save no money by moving him.

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

The Rangers have thrown 3 lefties against the White Sox today and I have no idea how these are the results.

We can't hit change ups or fastballs. So I'm not sure what we can hit. 

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

We need both. You can’t let Abreu just walk. He’d be willing to work on 1 year contracts. He’s in great shape, can DH over 50% of the time next year, maybe even 75% of the time. Vaughn is the future at 1st base. I’d rather see Sheets and Yazmani Traded. Reallocate Yaz money to the outfield  

LOL, no one is trading for that stiff and that contract. 

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

No one is taking Yaz money. Like any of it. But yeah Abreu needs to be here. He's the best player on the team.

2 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

You would have to eat all but $2-3 million...not even sure you could get that.

He's Keuchelesque now.

Then who will you actually get to catch next year?

Sosa?  Mendick?  Perez?

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

LOL, no one is trading for that stiff and that contract. 

Nobody is trading for Grandal unless he magically starts hitting again. Even if he does, he's gonna be 34. That might as well be 39 in catcher years. 

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Agreed but the problem is nobody is going to want Grandal.

7 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Dumbass Vaughn it’s AJ ball wtf have a game 

It was actually Vaughn's ball. AJ is sprinting to the ball and Vaughn is settling under it. AJ wouldve had to stop and turn around and throw home while Vaughn without AJ running him into him was lined up perfectly for a throw.