Sox @ Blue Jays 6:07 CT

Vote4Pedro

Regardless of whether the Hahn Era ends this year or after twenty more seasons, I have a feeling Ricky Renteria and his 2020 1-0 ALWC lead will be his Peak Manager and One Shining Moment, respectively.

“Trying”

• Ventura .389, .451, .469, .481
  • Renteria .583
  • La Russa .574, .500
  • Grifol .304 YTD

”Tanking”

• Renteria .414, .383, .447

Just now, fathom said:

Sox players continue to seemingly regress during their peak years.  It makes no sense.  Guys like Kopech, Giolito, Timmy and Yoan should be improving, not having their power/velocity vanishing

If it was one guy or hell even two you'd say it was just an individual issue but when it happens over and over it has to be something about the training and scouting. We never really trade guys early, always a year too late. That's a major weakness.

• Like 1

Just now, kitekrazy said:

LOL....Just...LOL!

I have not watched one inning yet.

BTW howz the farm doing.  Sometimes I prefer to watch that.

Farm sucks too. Detroit and Chicago are arguably the two worst franchises in MLB right now. Other teams might be worse right now, but we are the two worst run franchises.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Farm sucks too. Detroit and Chicago are arguably the two worst franchises in MLB right now. Other teams might be worse right now, but we are the two worst run franchises.

Well I guess I'd prefer to watch A ball. You look for individuals.  The Rays AAA team could probably beat some ML teams.

Edited by kitekrazy

2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Well I guess I'd prefer to watch A ball. You look for individuals. 

Their A Ball teams are playing best across the organization.

Makes sense as these players have the least exposure to White Sox organizational coaching and player development.

• A 10-4
  • A+ 9-4
  • AA 6-9
  • AAA 10-11

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Their A Ball teams are playing best across the organization.

Makes sense as these players have the least exposure to White Sox organizational coaching and player development.

• A 10-4
  • A+ 9-4
  • AA 6-9
  • AAA 10-11

Jerry will get on that right away.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

This has been a dead boring team. I'm beginning to wonder if the manager might be replaced sooner rather than later.  I remember when Eddie  Stanky was fired early in the 1968 season and Al Lopez was hired. Maybe Ozzie Guillen might be brought in to try and shake things up. Luis Robert Jr has to be the biggest disappointment on this team offensively.

Ozzie for manager! Couldn't be any worse.

Words cannot describe how furious, frustrated, sad and fed up I am right now. I look forward to every season, now I have to go through this one and wait 6,7 years more to maybe enjoy baseball again. I'm so Fucking tired of Reinsdorf' bullshit. Fucking tired of incompetence Hahn Fucking sucks as a GM. The whole Fucking org is a joke. It's full of people screwed into there seats. They should be called Congress. People screwed into there seats that know they ain't gonna be held accountable. It's a joke. This dude has had this franchise hand tied for 43 years. It's insane. I gotta stay away for a bit. This team don't deserve my time or any of you guys either. We should all just gather so Reinsdorf can just insult us and slap us in the face. Reminds me of the last 15 yrs the buffalo bills were owned by Ralph Wilson. f*** this guy. Seriously

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

I'll say this. If the Sox are gonna be bad, this is absolutely the way that I want it to manifest itself.

I want the largest fucking spotlight as possible on their asses, I want people to call this the most overrated Sox team in the last 15 years. I want the coaches to fear for their jobs, I want the players to kiss any relevant future contract goodbye. 

It's the only solace we as fans can take, that even though upper management is protected from any and all accountability, everyone else will face the repercussions one way or another

rant over

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

Words cannot describe how furious, frustrated, sad and fed up I am right now. I look forward to every season, now I have to go through this one and wait 6,7 years more to maybe enjoy baseball again. I'm so Fucking tired of Reinsdorf' bullshit. Fucking tired of incompetence Hahn Fucking sucks as a GM. The whole Fucking org is a joke. It's full of people screwed into there seats. They should be called Congress. People screwed into there seats that know they ain't gonna be held accountable. It's a joke. This dude has had this franchise hand tied for 43 years. It's insane. I gotta stay away for a bit. This team don't deserve my time or any of you guys either. We should all just gather so Reinsdorf can just insult us and slap us in the face. Reminds me of the last 15 yrs the buffalo bills were owned by Ralph Wilson. f*** this guy. Seriously

I’m easily going to watch less Sox baseball this year than any season the past 3 decades.  There’s truly nothing interesting about this team/organization.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

I'll say this. If the Sox are gonna be bad, this is absolutely the way that I want it to manifest itself.

I want the largest fucking spotlight as possible on their asses, I want people to call this the most overrated Sox team in the last 15 years. I want the coaches to fear for their jobs, I want the players to kiss any relevant future contract goodbye. 

It's the only solace we as fans can take, that even though upper management is protected from any and all accountability, everyone else will face the repercussions one way or another

rant over

Not sure this year's team was ever highly rated... but your overall point remains perfectly valid. 

• Like 3