4/25- White Sox at Blue Jays, 6:07

flavum

3 hours ago, maxjusttyped said:

Romy's been one of the worst hitters in organized baseball between the last 2 seasons, but sure, keep running him out there as a walking 0-4 anyway

2 hours ago, maxjusttyped said:

Robert's OBP is .242

And he is leading off. Pedro is just as bad as TLR.

Hmmm, 10 Ks for the Sox, one BB. Four hits. Awful starting pitching by Clevinger. I'm really not trying to be hyperbolic, but this team looks like one of the worst in Sox history. Definitely looks like a AAA team rather than big league.

How could baseball lifers running our fave team think this roster could win more than 50 games in today's era. Everything about this team screams 'L' on a given night. The new schedule means Sox can't go .500 in a zillion games v. the Central. Gosh help us. This team is going to be booed almost every home game. Ugly ball coming.

Edited by greg775

42 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

I can't remember the last time they were swepped in back to back series

they really are in trouble

This April has been the longest month ever....I can't even imagine what is going through Grifol's head....he waits this long for a shot and this is the result.

• Hawk 1

7 hours ago, greg775 said:

Hmmm, 10 Ks for the Sox, one BB. Four hits. Awful starting pitching by Clevinger. I'm really not trying to be hyperbolic, but this team looks like one of the worst in Sox history. Definitely looks like a AAA team rather than big league.

How could baseball lifers running our fave team think this roster could win more than 50 games in today's era. Everything about this team screams 'L' on a given night. The new schedule means Sox can't go .500 in a zillion games v. the Central. Gosh help us. This team is going to be booed almost every home game. Ugly ball coming.

With all that booing, TA will be once again be offended and he'll need a crying towel while he gives us another drama speech how the fans need to be more supportive. 

Edited by The Kids Can Play
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

Yup, Robert leading off is bad, but equally as dumb is Eloy hitting 3rd with a stat line: .183/.258/.333/.591

I’d say equally dumb is Robert playing at all. His game log shows that he’s played in 23 games and the Sox have played 24. This is a pace to play like 150-156 games this season. For a guy with his injury history, and his struggles right now on top of that, this is crazy.

2 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

A classic illustration of "The Pot Calling the Kettle Black". Eloy probably telling Robert to stop swinging at all those wild pitches several feet off the plate.

Looks like video of the Robert catching the ball in basically straight away RF. At that point, just let Eloy catch it. Apparently, Luis doesn’t communicate out there.

11 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Sox are now 0-7-1 in series and still haven't won two games in a row.

I wonder what the ML record is for how many games it took before a team actually won 2 games in a row or won their first series. yeah

With this joke of a team, they might as well get some notoriety and get themselves in the record books. 

12 hours ago, FourEyesShottenhoffer said:

You’d think Reinsdorf Jr could talk some sense into the old man

Michael probably has and his Dad replied, "mind your business and take care of the your Bulls team." "I know what I'm doing." Don't forget son, I've won 6 titles with your Bulls and a World Series championship with my White Sox team." 

The key word you mentioned is SENSE. JR has zero sense, so nothing to knock into him!

12 hours ago, Vote4Pedro said:

How far does Romy avg have to fall before he’s replaced on the roster…he’s terrible

Then after they replace the shithole Romy, they can dig into their deep bench of second basemen both on the team and down in their 27th ranked farm system, 

13 hours ago, hankchifan said:

The Hawks are not in the playoffs.  Watching the playoffs remind me of the Hawks trading away a lot of the younger talent such as Hagel, Dach,  De Brincat and now Kane.

Yup, another Chicago loser team with a s%*# owner and a horrific front office just like our Sox! Don't forget Panarin too. 

40 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Looks like video of the Robert catching the ball in basically straight away RF. At that point, just let Eloy catch it. Apparently, Luis doesn’t communicate out there.

I know it was, I was just creating more funny thought that fantasied in my head, imagining these two clowns discussing plate discipline and Eloy telling Robert how to not swing at such wild pitches.