4/26 Sox @ Toronto 12:07

wegner

10 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

It very simple, these guys have quit and don’t give a s%*#.

Yeah, well maybe I should have said “new” words. I’d rather not turn into the crazy guy standing on the street corner yelling the same thing at every person who walks by. Not saying that’s you, but be careful, man.

If the entire organization isn't embarrassed by the effort in Toronto, they don't deserve to be an MLB franchise.

If Robert could be sent down without being exposed, send his ass down. Same with anyone else. It's total BS what's going on.

Edited by Dick Allen

1 minute ago, FourEyesShottenhoffer said:

Ozzie seems to be the only one in a good mood, for some unknown reason I wouldn’t speculate about

It's almost like he's thinking one of tow things. Either you should have hired me, or thank God you didn't hire me. 

• Like 1

DEAD

The players

The organization

They don't give a F

Therefore.........I don't give a F.   I'm die hard white sox.  This is painful for my pride, my health, and my metal state of mind.  I care more than the organization and players 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

7 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Would it cost much to dump Pedro? Oz would fill in the rest of the season for cheap. Or really make it fun and hire AJP just as interim the rest of the year. Sox have to do something "fun."

Ozzie!

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Because he knows he’s lucky he didn’t get hired to manage this god awful roster

As Hawk would say, you make your own luck. And Ozzie sure did plenty to avoid getting hired to manage this or any team