ESPN+ Graded the Sox F - for April. 29th out of 30 teams.

hankchifan

I think everyone on the board would give them that grade. Its a damn embarrassment and its time to give it about 3 more weeks before they need to blow it up. But what would be the point because Hahn and Kenny would be making moves and getting swindled like they have for 20 years. I look forward to the season so much, get the MLB package to watch with my wife and my son and the season is over in April. I can thank these guys for giving me the best garden in NC because I have so much time to be in it because its better than watching the Sox. I cancelled our trip to Baltimore to see them play I am so disgusted. I curse Joe Kelly and Aaron Bummer every time they get in the game. I find myself cursing and then laughing at how friggin bad we are. I long for the days of Ricky Renteria, that is how bad it is. They have taken away what was supposed to be an enjoyable few months for me. I built a big covered outdoor patio with a big TV and bar and was ready to watch the Sox all year. Now I just use the bar to get drunk and tolerate a game. This sucks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

29th is only off their current MLB Power Rankings by just one spot...seems pretty accurate.

Royals at least have Witt Jr. and Brady Singer.

Sal Perez, Pasquantino, Keller, a much better farm system and a lot more financial flexibility.

Of course, FG will tell you that the White Sox offense is better than the Tigers/Royals, the Tigers' defense is the only positive number (White Sox -7.5 fWAR somehow) of the grouping...but that the White Sox win on the offensive side with 1.2 vs 0.5 (DET) vs. -0.3 (KCR), largely as a result of Sunday's game

Royals by fWAR (0.9) have much better pitching than the White Sox (0.2) and Tigers (0.1), yet Hinch and the Tigers clearly the most competitive team of the 3.

3 minutes ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

What should a team playing .250 be graded?

Same grade.  It doesn't take a genius to determine that Sox and A's are at the bottom.

Plus, their morning reporting is almost unwatchable.

Edited by oldsox
forgot comment.
  • Thanks 1