White Sox vs. Royals 5/8 6:40 NBCSC

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, flavum said:

Katz has to go tonight.

Absolutely 

This can't keep happening. Look we suck but we have talented arms that should not be getting hit the way they are

Something is seriously wrong and broken with the pitching staff and game planning 

Just now, The Beast said:

As I read these threads, I’m thinking to myself, does anyone actually believe that Hahn or Katz will be let go? It’s the White Sox.

I’ll need to see it to believe it for sure. 

Probably a good time to bow out of this one. I jokingly said after the 17 runs yesterday, that we'd go scoreless today. Basically, the same result...getting destroyed after scoring 17.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

As I read these threads, I’m thinking to myself, does anyone actually believe that Hahn or Katz will be let go? It’s the White Sox.

Yes, one in next month, then the other after the season

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I wonder if Grifol really wanted him.  Another manager never gets to chose his staff.

1 minute ago, oldsox said:

Baseball doesn't seem to fire people mid-season like football.

Sure they do, hell the team in the World Series last year fired their manager mid season. 

Edited by T R U

3 minutes ago, T R U said:

I’ll need to see it to believe it for sure. 

A Bears whacking after Grifol was hired doesn’t make sense, but a new GM with the same manager doesn’t make sense. But then again, it is Jerry Reinsdorf.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yes, one in next month, then the other after the season

We’ll see. 

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

I wonder if Grifol really wanted him.  Another manager never gets to chose his staff.

I don’t know if he had a choice, the front office may hold him in high regard. But maybe he falls out of favor after this year.

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Katz, yes. Best available scapegoat (not that he is free of culpability).
Hahn, no.

5 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

Katz, yes. Best available scapegoat (not that he is free of culpability).
Hahn, no.

And yet the vitriol continues to go at Hahn. It’s pointless. Not going to games would be a better idea.