6/19 Sox vs. Rangers 7:10PM CT

Just now, Kyyle23 said:

I just don’t like anything Tanner Banks does on the field.  He might be a nice guy and all but every time I watch him pitch he gives up runs

I’m pretty sure I could hit some of these offspeed pitches 

Just now, fathom said:

I’m pretty sure I could hit some of these offspeed pitches 

Stone lead the broadcast by saying his 92 mph fastball was almost unhittable because of deception.  He must have just forgotten the deception part  

Just now, Kyyle23 said:

Stone lead the broadcast by saying his 92 mph fastball was almost unhittable because of deception.  He must have just forgotten the deception part  

Statistically it might be…maybe throw it more than those hangers

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Bullpen games are fairly normal at this point, but the lack of pitching depth is still appalling

When Tampa does it, they have a plan and a few guys who are rested and give 2-3 innings. This is a result of poor starting pitching depth and a desperation move, similar to Hahn's Game 3 plan in Oakland.

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

When Tampa does it, they have a plan and a few guys who are rested and give 2-3 innings. This is a result of poor starting pitching depth and a desperation move, similar to Hahn's Game 3 plan in Oakland.

And because the other starters struggle to go deep into games, the pen will continue to be overused.