And that's a What's Gotten Into These Bums 7-2 White Sox winner!

chitownsportsfan

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

It was actually fun....I'm surprised as you....I gotta wonder if the Lynn or someone else was an issue??

They'll soon revert to their true selves. They are at home and Cleveland can't hit a lick.  Continuing to search for a scapegoat about clubhouse attitude as a reason for under performance wouldn't exactly say much about the mental toughness of the players.

Losses pile up over years because of incompetent leadership off the field. Reinsdorf's Reign has shown this again and again. He is the one constant in 40 years of wandering in the desert with an occasional stop at an oasis that quickly dry's up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

They'll soon revert to their true selves. They are at home and Cleveland can't hit a lick.  Continuing to search for a scapegoat about clubhouse attitude as a reason for under performance wouldn't exactly say much about the mental toughness of the players.

Losses pile up over years because of incompetent leadership off the field. Reinsdorf's Reign has shown this again and again. He is the one constant in 40 years of wandering in the desert with an occasional stop at an oasis that quickly dry's up.

It's still nice to actually enjoy a game. This is entertainment, after all.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wegner said:

It's still nice to actually enjoy a game. This is entertainment, after all.

I love wins for my favorite team as much as anyone. That's why I still pay attention to them. But I have no desire to blame anyone in  the house that was poorly designed by the architects.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I love wins for my favorite team as much as anyone. That's why I still pay attention to them. But I have no desire to blame anyone in  the house that was poorly designed by the architects.

Fair enough. Hahn is obviously public enemy #1.

Pressure is off so now so it is time to relax, hit the baseball hard, and yes, play the role of spoiler...maybe even nab a game or two against the cubs at wrigly as well.

I want to see Burger, Eloy and Robert blast a few more bombs this year.

• Like 2
  • Hawk 1

1 minute ago, tray said:

Pressure is off so now so it is time to relax, hit the baseball hard, and yes, play the role of spoiler...maybe even nab a game or two against the cubs at wrigly as well.

It would be nice to see somebody slow the Cubs down, about to win their 10th of the last 11. 

38 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Yea, I'm not ready to come back yet!

9 minutes ago, tray said:

My wife has her own theory that whatever happens at one ballpark, happens at the other in the crosstown. Under that theory, yes the Sox will sweep at Wrigley.