9/4- Sox at Royals, 1:10

flavum

• flavum changed the title to 9/4- Sox at Royals, 1:10
3 minutes ago, Chopper2Hopper said:

I'm sure they're all jealous of other teams getting Labor Day off, but since they haven't actually worked all year, they can put their time in and sleepwalk through another game.  

This was originally going to be an off day. Chiefs moved this one to today. 

5 minutes ago, wegner said:

See what KC got when they traded well before the trade deadline? That's why I didn't understand why the Sox didn't put Giolito, etc on the market well in advance of the trade deadline.

Had Liam been healthy they probably could have gotten a quality arm like Ragans in return. But even the best GM can only do so much with the chicken s%*# the Sox had to trade, and we certainly did have a good GM making those trades. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wegner said:

KC does look like a beautiful ballpark.

Is it worth a road trip?

When it opened in the early 70s it was as plain as Jello, sort of like the original Comiskey II. 
From what I read they’re looking to build a ballpark/ entertainment center like Atlanta and what the White Sox probably need.

1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:

When it opened in the early 70s it was as plain as Jello, sort of like the original Comiskey II. 
From what I read they’re looking to build a ballpark/ entertainment center like Atlanta and what the White Sox probably need.

I just dig fake waterfalls I guess.

That's why I had fun playing mini-golf in Myrtle Beach.

• Like 1