9/9 Game Thread Sox only 9 back of @Tigers for 3rd

Texsox

18 minutes ago, Jerry McNertney said:

I view yesterday's game as a hiccup in the 2023 White Sox quest for a 100 loss season. Hopefully, the Sox will get back on track tonight with a loss. You know how it goes, even bad teams win occasionally.

They've won 2 in a row, Sir. How dare you belittle this winning streak.

TWTP Count through End of Game (The Will To Post) - This post falls under Comments regarding the Game Thread

• 12 - Italian Beef & Combos & Videos
  • - Additional Food Discussions & Videos
  • 7 - General White Sox Comments
  • 7 - Comments regarding the Game Thread
  • 2 - 1980s Work Locations Discussion
  • 1 - Cab Calloway Discussion
  • - Actual In Game Comments Regarding the Game <=== White Sox Baseball - You Are Here

/ Game - White Sox Lose 3-1, back to 32 Games Under (39 Posts)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

TWTP Count through End of Game (The Will To Post) - This post falls under Comments regarding the Game Thread

• 12 - Italian Beef & Combos & Videos
  • - Additional Food Discussions & Videos
  • 7 - General White Sox Comments
  • 7 - Comments regarding the Game Thread
  • 2 - 1980s Work Locations Discussion
  • 1 - Cab Calloway Discussion
  • - Actual In Game Comments Regarding the Game <=== White Sox Baseball - You Are Here

/ Game - White Sox Lose 3-1, back to 32 Games Under (39 Posts)

Join us for tomorrow's gamethread where we will discuss lemonade vs iced tea....with a hearty argument over whether Arnie Palmer actually invented the Arnie Palmer.

Stay tuned.....feel free to also discuss baseball if you wish.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

The correct answer, Polish Sausage, Beers and Mashed Potatoes and Gravy with The Crusher.

"I'm going to start eating 6 pounds of Polish Sausage a day, Increase my beer from a case to a case and a half, and I'm going to eat a lot of mashed potatoes and gravy."

This is for just after a match and just before dancing the night away with the dollies (Polish barmaids). 

Just for the record, these bozos they’re sending to the mound are better than the starters they began the season with. 

Edited by Stinky Stanky

Current 40 Man Roster + 60 Day IL Players 2023 YTD White Sox

2023 OPS: .878 Robert .754 Jimenez .747 Vaughn .716 Moncada .698 Benintendi .669 Andrus .662 Grandal .629 Remillard .621 Sheets .612 Perez .584 Gonzalez .578 Colas .574 Anderson .560 Haseley .545 Frazier .525 Sosa .496 Thompson .417 Lee .000 Rodriguez

2023 ERA: 2.25 Urena 3.14 Santos 3.52 Ramsey 3.60 Crochet 3.60 Patino 3.64 Clevinger 3.75 Peralta 4.38 Scholtens 4.70 Toussaint 4.88 Banks 4.98  Cease 5.19 Kopech 5.26 Lambert 5.29 Shaw 5.40 Hendriks 5.79 Padilla 6.88 Bummer 7.27 Navarro 11.74 Cronin