4/2: Sox vs. Braves @ 640CT - Crochet v. Reylo (weather permitting)

1 minute ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

He was not reviewing outfield positioning and anyone with half a brain knows that. The issue here is not where was he, the issue is that Pedro had no idea we were lacking a coach and no idea how to handle it outside of "anyone grab a helmet!" This organization, top to bottom, struggles with basic day to day operations the way no other franchise does. 

Shades of TLR not knowing the fucking rules in extra innings.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

What did he say?  Anything news worthy?

It was about the 1B coach not being on field....he just went on about how great a coach he is and blah, blah, blah....his interactions with people just seem awkward to me

• Like 1

Granted my son is 25 now and I haven't had a yute around for awhile, but Ozzie's grandchild looks a little old to be walking around with a bottle (of milk not beer)

Quick question since this is my first game of the season....do I need to have the mute button at the ready or is the Nationwide Jingle no longer being sung??

• Paper Bag 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Quick question since this is my first game of the season....do I need to have the mute button at the ready or is the Nationwide Jingle no longer being sung??

Oh, it's still a thing. 

• Paper Bag 1

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

It is being sung.

• Paper Bag 1

2 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Oh, it's still a thing. 

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

It is being sung.

Well.....fudge.....only I didn't say fudge.

1 minute ago, TitoMB345 said:

Off topic but holy hell, the ads on the mobile version of SoxTalk are insane...

Are you getting those Eastern European ladies looking for love ads? My wife almost banned Soxtalk over those.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

I don't see any ads.

Lucky. I might need to look into an Android ad blocker. I have to collapse an ad to click the hamburger menu lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

Are you getting those Eastern European ladies looking for love ads? My wife almost banned Soxtalk over those.

I have seen that one a few times, yeah.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

I wonder if the plan is just to start Crochet until he gets to 100 IP and then piggy back with Nastrini or Eder. 

Seems like Nastrini is probably starting tomorrow, unless it’s PPD or it’s a bullpen game.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Seems like Nastrini is probably starting tomorrow, unless it’s PPD or it’s a bullpen game.

what I meant actually was replace him in the rotation after being shut down. Who knows how long it takes Clevinger to get ready anyway. 

Edited by baseball_gal_aly