Sox @ KC Royals 4/4/24 6:40 central start

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I die a little bit inside every time I see him bat or play in the field.  The dude just brings nothing above average to the table and is actually bad in certain areas.  What a great parting gift the late great Rick Hahn.

And yet Boston protected him and Devers in favor of Moncada/Kopech.

Great effort trying to get to that one. I knew Witt was gonna go for 2 as soon as I saw Robert slow down trying to field that ball. 

1 minute ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Soroka is no longer an MLB pitcher. His stuff is terrible. He's not fooling anyone. I know he's always been a sinkerballer but whatever he had before the injuries is gone. 

That’ll happen when you blow your leg out twice

7 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I die a little bit inside every time I see him bat or play in the field.  The dude just brings nothing above average to the table and is actually bad in certain areas.  What a great parting gift the late great Rick Hahn.

That and trading Jake Burger.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Explain your Hudler comment bro

Benintendi was the first ask for Sale...no.

Then Moncada.

Devers was going to be the second or third piece if they couldn't agree on Kopech.

No again.

5 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Soroka is no longer an MLB pitcher. His stuff is terrible. He's not fooling anyone. I know he's always been a sinkerballer but whatever he had before the injuries is gone. 

I dunno. He looks like a serviceable 5th starter to me. Certainly better than Flexen.

• Like 1

Just now, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

I dunno. He looks like a serviceable 5th starter to me. Certainly better than Flexen.

Yeah he has looked fine today. First run shouldn't have even scored. Vaughn should have had it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Benintendi was the first ask for Sale...no.

Then Moncada.

Devers was going to be the second or third piece if they couldn't agree on Kopech.

No again.

I don’t think you’re understanding…why are you watching the Royals broadcast is what I’m asking

Just now, PaleAleSox said:

Yeah he has looked fine today. First run shouldn't have even scored. Vaughn should have had it.

The problem is he’s got nothing. He’s getting hit hard. 

Just now, PaleAleSox said:

he's performed as well as I would've expected so far and is doing what he was tasked to do: generate weak contact and grounders. I think he'll start hitting his spots better over time. Whether or not that's a sustainable recipe for success is debatable but I can't quibble too much with the pitching/defense thus far.