4/13 GT - Reds at Sox (1:10pm)

26 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

Won't a work.  If everything is straight or going in to righites its a recipe for disaster vs good right handed hitting teams 

All SP, not just Crochet, really need a change, splitter, or two seam to ride away from opposite handed pitchers 

I tend to agree and I thought he was throwing a change up a little bit but he's barely throwing it and it's been crushed when he has. 

3 minutes ago, Pale Sox said:

s%*#, still way too many.  With the lottery rules you really have to go for it after a terrible season.  

Not do what whatever this crap is 

Edited by Polar Bear

Just now, Polar Bear said:

s%*#, still way too many.  With the lottery rules you really have to go for it after a terrible season.  

Not do what we this crap is 

No argument here. Being labelling as a big market team, despite having (I’m guessing) ~35% of the Chicago market hurts us. If not for that label we wouldn’t be limited to picks 11-30.

1 minute ago, Pale Sox said:

No argument here. Being labelling as a big market team, despite having (I’m guessing) ~35% of the Chicago market hurts us. If not for that label we wouldn’t be limited to picks 11-30.

At this point does the Sox even have 5% lmao 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I don’t care that this is a rebuild and it was expected to be a losing season.  Any GM who builds a lineup this historically bad should be out after their first year.

They've been rebuilding since 2008.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I don’t care that this is a rebuild and it was expected to be a losing season.  Any GM who builds a lineup this historically bad should be out after their first year.

It doesn't help that Getz is shopping from the leftover bin at the dollar store but these guys all suck 

8 minutes ago, HoosierSox said:

It doesn't help that Getz is shopping from the leftover bin at the dollar store but these guys all suck 

Takes skill to select the worst of a bunch of bad players every time