4/21 Sox @ Phils

Sosa is a menace on both sides of the ball.  I wanted to give him a shot, but a guy who can't control the zone at all who is that non-instinctive on defense... I think he's days in mlb are dwindling.

• Like 2

The stupidity of this franchise is on full display that Mendick has not replaced the useless infield we have today. Mendick is rather useless but I feel he could be replacement level.  Not sure any of the clown car infielders today are. 

3 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

The stupidity of this franchise is on full display that Mendick has not replaced the useless infield we have today. Mendick is rather useless but I feel he could be replacement level.  Not sure any of the clown car infielders today are. 

Was it Reyes that hit all year in Charlotte last year but never got called up even with the total lack of offense in RF?....I'll hang up and listen to "Reyes Sucks"....thank you.

Watching Philly play and seeing where they are at and where the Sox are at is such a damn shame. The Sox 1000 percent would be in a different position right now had they had an owner who allowed their GM to spend and Hahn could have actually closed the deal w Harper 

1 minute ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Watching Philly play and seeing where they are at and where the Sox are at is such a damn shame. The Sox 1000 percent would be in a different position right now had they had an owner who allowed their GM to spend and Hahn could have actually closed the deal w Harper 

It also would have been nice if Wheeler had a different wife.

5 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Marsh is really leaning into the unwashed hippy thing.

Not sure what his thing is, but' it's one of a kind. I mean have you seen his pregame routine of soaking his hair.

Not sure I'd want to sit anywhere near him.

• Like 1

Sound off but saw Paris Olympics commercial....I'm probably in the minority but basketball is probably the least interesting aspect of that for me especially when they send an NBA "dream team". The reason The Miracle on Ice was special was because it was college guys.

• Like 2
  • Love 1