4/26- Rays at Sox, 6:40, AppleTV

7 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Haha, I called this one.  It may have been you who argued that Pham could no longer play CF but I said the back of his baseball card said he played CF years ago so that is good enough for the White Sox.

Nicky Lopez leading off is also ludicrous, haha.

Fire them all.

I thought it was hilarious sarcasm when you said it, and yet....here we are.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

I thought it was hilarious sarcasm when you said it, and yet....here we are.

Nope, I was dead serious and expected them to play Pham in CF.  Don’t put any stupid decision past this team.  🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Vaughn looks like a high schooler trying to hit major league pitching 

Don't insult my high school team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rusty said:

Im sorry but this lineup is awesome

Lopez hitting .203

Pham hasn’t played in 6 months and isn’t a CF

Grossman at .184

Eloy hitting .200

AV hitting .170 and isn’t actually a 1b

Beni hitting .165 lackadaisical in LF and noodle arm

Mendick…maybe the best player in the lineup?  At least hitting .235 and not defensive liability?

DeJong only hitting .211 but at least appears to be an MLB professional, 2nd best in lineup.

Maldonado hitting .048 🤣.  Cant frame pitches, throw, or block but like the way he “puts the fingers down.”  😂

29 year old starter is a career 5+ ERA and has only been under 6 in 2021 and 2022

TB -240 is a pretty crazy line in Major League Baseball but probably justified.  Know where my money is going.

When I do an OOTP fantasy draft I do a complete tank. At best I'll grab like two or three MLB starting caliber player in the first 10 rounds. The rest will all be top 50 type prospects until I let the CPU take over around round 40 or AAAA guys that will be on a league min deal.

Those teams usually win around 40-60 games still.

Congrats Sox, you have replicated my OOTP strategy IRL on accident, in a year you can't get the #1 pick, and unlike me you're not gonna spend 20 million in the international period either cause you're too stupid to put the payroll savings into future cheap teams.