46 minutes ago46 min 6 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:I’m still rooting for laundry. You could give me a list of people with Chinese language symbols on their backs next season and I’ll be fine if everyone left other than the Japanese guy because he’s a riot.Well I root for the Sox regardless. But it's a lot easier for me to root for White Sox Chase Meidroth than White Sox Paul DeJong or Jake Amaya or whatever.
44 minutes ago44 min 46 minutes ago, jhonnydanks said:Don't stop get it get itBrooke is looking especially fly on today’s podcast. 👀🔥😆
42 minutes ago42 min 1 minute ago, hi8is said:Brooke is looking especially fly on today’s podcast. 👀🔥😆She was just on MLB Network with the Astros' dugout reporter.
40 minutes ago40 min 1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:She was just on MLB Network with the Astros' dugout reporter.Probably a different look… the podcast she’s got that “just woke up and rolled out of bed” look. Jake better watch out. 😆
36 minutes ago36 min 9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:He was the 14th best defender in all of baseball by FGs this year. Put your eye test away old man.Key word in my post, recently. Your colson obsession is weird.Yes, Id be fine with Meidroth at short if it meant the black hole was kept out of the lineup.
30 minutes ago30 min I have no issues with this line-up. This line-up is deep and if Colson does anything could be explosive
28 minutes ago28 min 2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:I have no issues with this line-up. This line-up is deep and if Colson does anything could be explosiveWouldn’t mind swapping Peters for Teel but he Teel has been drawing a lot of walks too and getting on base so don’t really have an issue with it
27 minutes ago27 min 8 minutes ago, Green Line said:Key word in my post, recently. Your colson obsession is weird.Yes, Id be fine with Meidroth at short if it meant the black hole was kept out of the lineup.I find the obsession with K on a 2.8 fWAR player bizarre. I get you don't like seeing a SS with 230K and 30+ HR, but it adds up the same as a slap hitting Ozzie guillen's best years.
24 minutes ago24 min 1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:I find the obsession with K on a 2.8 fWAR player bizarre. I get you don't like seeing a SS with 230K and 30+ HR, but it adds up the same as a slap hitting Ozzie guillen's best years.Alrighty, lets all march off a cliff because of the beloved fWAR. Lol.
16 minutes ago16 min MLB The Show simulated the playoffs and has us making the World Series! They have us losing in the fall classic but we only need them to be wrong on one simulation for us to hoist the second greatest trophy in all sports. Edited 15 minutes ago15 min by sin city sox fan
15 minutes ago15 min 8 minutes ago, Green Line said:Alrighty, lets all march off a cliff because of the beloved fWAR. Lol.You're marching off a cliff because of beloved aesthetics.
10 minutes ago10 min 13 minutes ago, Green Line said:Alrighty, lets all march off a cliff because of the beloved fWAR. Lol.No by all means, jump off of the cliff because you don't like the way it looks.
4 minutes ago4 min 1 hour ago, Southwest Sider said:This is certainly the place to be for Sox talk. Nice post.I tried reddit out... it's fun sometimes but not for GDTs. I quickly realized that when I was downvoted into oblivion for pointing out that JR has a hair length rule and more than likely made Castillo cut his hair. "He cut it for a fresh start", "You're an idiot", got downvoted into oblivion and trolled with a "reddit cares" for my effort.Like... guys like Castillo grow VERY attached to their hair, literally and figuratively. I highly doubt he would cut off his years of hair "for a fresh start". But I am the idiot, I guess.I'll say this, it sure seems like he has loosened up the hair length standard more now. I see way more guys with buns on the Sox and "sort of" long hair like Vargas, Mune and Chase. JR 20 years ago would have had them all cut that s%*# down sadly.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.